Episode 239 of the CMP, a Creativity Matters Podcast
In this episode of the CMP, my noisy house, a Holiday Inn pen, a book of lists, and thoughts on the sweet spot.
The Flow of Episode 239 (and relevant links):
- Mad World while watching Sense 8
- Mad World also made an appearance in Episode 222
- Fidget Cube (original)
- Fidget Spinner (our favorite seller)
- Ballpoint drawings (or drawing with ballpoint –> this is the topic of the next two shows as well)
- Holiday Inn pen (the irony)
- Station Eleven (lingers in my head)
- Recognize the sweet spot
- We Let Work Define Us. Why Not Play?
- Life Lists for Teens: Tips, Steps, Hints, and How-Tos for Growing Up, Getting Along, Learning, and Having Fun (by Pamela Espeland) (it’s old but well worth a look)
- 100 words every high school graduate should know list
- ICAD (Index-Card-a-Day) starts June 1
- Sign up for ICAD extras or the Facebook group (or both)
- ICAD-talk: Epsisode 238
- ICAD on the CMP
- Guitar music: Nicholai Heidlas on SoundCloud
- Music: Josh Woodward – “I’m Letting Go”
- Creativity Matters Group at Facebook
- Patreon page – Please consider supporting the Creativity Matters Podcast. Is the show worth $1 a month?
- Leave a review at Apple Podcasts!